Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Ok, I'll play! Just because I have a million and one things to do this morning and here I am on Facebook....why not! :)

I was tagged by my friend, Tammy. Sooooo, here goes......

Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog.
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.

1. My sister and I are the only ones in our family that are left handed.

2. I cheered for Kansas State in college.

3. I have always wanted a pony.

4. I love massages!

5. I want to live on the beach someday.

6. I'm a photographer.

7. Chris Daughtry is my favorite right now!


I've tagged Al, Amy A., Amy P., Amy W., and Ana

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it's interesting that you and your sister are BOTH left-handed and the only ones in your family left-handed. Josiah is a lefty and we are kind of wondering if Olivia might be. Josiah is the only one that I know of, even in our extended family, that is left-handed.
And, I like that you tagged all A's. :)

JacqueGreen said...

Lefties are more creative....and the "all A's" is part of that crazy trait! :)