Friday, September 19, 2008

Good things.....


I love fall! I love the way it smells. I love the colors that splash all over the earth. I love the treats from Starbucks.......pumpkin spice latte is my addiction and the pumpkin loaf is very tasty, too! I love the cool air in the morning and how it covers the ground with a fog. I love that warm breeze at the football game that is gently mixed with a little cool breeze. It makes me happy! It is good for my soul and refreshes me. There is a time for everything, a time for every season! God knows what I need......and I love that, too!

2 comments:

Enjoying the journey... said...

I love your photography site...I didn't even know you were doing that---great pictures! The new "green" background is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Starbucks sometimes has a "low-fat" coffee cake - it is delicious!!! You must try it.