Friday, October 24, 2008

So Proud!

I don't know if there is anything that makes me more proud than my children! Everyone must run out and get the November's issue of Southern Living. Besides it being an awesome magazine, esp. in the fall, there is a featured section on The Lone Star Ballet's "The Nutcracker". It has a picture of Emma on stage in the party scene. (she's in a rust colored dress...b/c they really all look the same in a bun!) It was from last year's performance and has an incredible article that makes me proud to be a part of our jewel in the crown of Texas! If you don't want to go buy the fine copy of Southern Living, at least go look at it while you stand in the line at the grocery store. It's on the pages following pg. 164. (She will sign copies if you bring them to The Nutcracker this year) ;) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Enjoying the journey... said...

That is so cool Emma! Yes, I think we will need Emma and Hanna's autographs!! The Lone Star Ballet does an amazing job!!

Anonymous said...

Here are a couple of the links with pictures of Emma. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. We are very proud of our girls!

http://www.southernliving.com/southern/travel/travel_south/slideshow/0,14243,1852783-2,00.html

http://www.southernliving.com/southern/travel/travel_south/slideshow/0,14243,1852783-4,00.html

amy wright said...

I will go and get the magazine today! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting me a signed copy of Southern Living. Just thinking about the possibility of getting to see Emma on stage makes my heart pop! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

What was I thinking. Let me rephrase my last comment. "Just thinking about seeing Emma AND Hanna on stage makes my heart pop!"
Grammy's got a quick "publish your comment" finger! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can get the mag out here, but I did find a website that starts with October's Issue. I'll try to look at November's next month.

Congratulations.