Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring......and the stuff we are doin'!











HAPPY SPRING! My favorite season! I love the new flowers and their happy colors that are poking through the dry ground...... and the green grass that is springing up in places that are rock hard! How do they do that?! Amazes me! The flowering trees are glorious! They are like candy to my soul! The sun is warm and makes me so happy when it shines on my face! I love Spring! Maybe it's because it's my birthday season, too. Just sayin'!














Kite flyin' and sidewalk chalkin'.....

















And, yes, we did have a beautiful snow shower the first day of Spring Break! CRAZY!




















Along with our fun times, we have also been busy! I have gotten many appts. for pictures, as people and kids are wanting to get out of hibernation. Senior pictures are also on my agenda! And, my kids have their things starting back up.....soccer for Lily and Seth, softball for Hanna and as always, dance for Emma. Everything is in full-swing!



Here are some pics from the last few weeks' activities.....Enjoy! And, be happy.....It's SPRING!
















Spring Break fun at the bowling alley.....

























The Lone Star Ballet outreach show at the Mall........





























S and S photo shoot.......pure preciousness!!!!


























K's Sr. shoot












No comments: